- all instructions of use are legally binding;
- legitimate access to germanwings.com takes place via the homepage. Access to other pages of the website requires written permission from Germanwings;
- no frames are used to present the link;
- the name or the brand "Germanwings" may not be used for commercial purposes. Any such proceeding requires written permission from Germanwings;
- data from this website may not be reproduced for commercial purposes (this includes the indication of Germanwings flight prizes on other websites or in any other online service) nor be collected through the use of spiders or similar technologies.
Germanwings uses the latest SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer, SSL) in order to ensure the security of credit card information when booking flights with germanwings.com. SSL currently represents the preferential method for a secure transfer of credit card information and other confidential data on the Internet.
If the browser supports SSL, the secured mode option must be activated upon confirmation of the booking. This ensures the protection of personal and credit card information through the technology. If the browser offers limited functionality only, the unsecured mode will function, but use of a new browser technology is recommended.
There may be links to other Websites on germanwings.com. Germanwings disclaims liability for the operation of these links and their respective content.
Germanwings assumes no liability for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of information provided from third parties (e.g. partners, tour operators, airport operators). Liability claims against Germanwings, relating to damages of a material or non-material nature caused through the use or non-use of the information offered, are excluded, unless Germanwings can be shown to have been at fault wilfully or through gross negligence. All offers are non-binding and made without obligation. Germanwings expressly reserves the right to alter, amend, delete or temporarily or definitively discontinue publication of sections of the pages or of the entire offer without prior notice.