How do I get my Rail&Fly online ticket?
At the end of the online flight reservation process using the Germanwings website Germanwings will send you a booking confirmation via e-mail with an easy link to your Rail&Fly online ticket. Click on the link to receive your Rail&Fly online ticket. By clicking on the link you will open the Rail&Fly online ticket on DIN A4 paper, which you must print out yourself on white paper using Acrobat Reader. We do not send tickets out by post.
Rail&Fly online tickets cannot be booked via Germanwings for flights operated by our partner airlines. The conditions of each respective airline apply.
If your booking consists of an etix® ticket number and/or a Germanwings flight booked via one of our partner airlines or through a(n) (online) travel agency, please contact the respective partner airline or travel agency to book Rail&Fly tickets.
Further questions regarding "Train tickets - Booking"
- How do I book a Rail&Fly ticket online? »
- How do I get my Rail&Fly online ticket? »
- Can I make changes to a Rail&Fly online ticket? »
- Can I cancel a Rail&Fly online ticket? »
- Which flights can I buy a Rail&Fly online ticket for? »
- Can I book a Rail&Fly online ticket after the booking process is completed? »
- What are the technical requirements for buying a Rail&Fly ticket online? »