How can I book additional services?
You may want to take your golf equipment, skis or a bodyboard with you. You might need assistance with boarding.
On Germanwings flights you can book these so-called additional services both online and on your mobile during the flight booking process.
Under “additional services for the flight” please click on “optional services” and enter the services you require for your outward and return flights.
You can also book additional services at a later date in the “My Germanwings” section, even if you have completed the booking process. Click here for further information on adding extras a later date.
If you wish to book by phone you can contact our call centre.
You can find the corresponding fees for our additional services here.
Extra services on flights operated by our partner airlines can only be booked directly with the corresponding airline.
Further questions regarding "General information on booking"
- How can I book? »
- What is the latest I can book? »
- How can I book additional services? »
- Do I need a visa to travel to any of your destinations? »
- Will I receive a ticket when booking a flight? »
- Is my booking transferable to another person? »
- What happens if I do not receive or have lost my booking confirmation or booking reference? »
- Can I reserve a seat when I book? »
- Do I have to confirm my flight reservation? »