Do I have to confirm my flight reservation?
The flight times indicated in our timetables may have changed in the period between your original booking notification and the actual departure date. We highly recommend you reconfirm your Germanwings flight at the latest 24 hours before departure.
You can confirm via the “arrivals and departures” page under “flight info”, via the call centre or at the Germanwings airport desk at the departure airport.
For flights operated by our partner airlines please contact the respective airlines.
Further questions regarding "General information on booking"
- How can I book? »
- What is the latest I can book? »
- How can I book additional services? »
- Do I need a visa to travel to any of your destinations? »
- Will I receive a ticket when booking a flight? »
- Is my booking transferable to another person? »
- What happens if I do not receive or have lost my booking confirmation or booking reference? »
- Can I reserve a seat when I book? »
- Do I have to confirm my flight reservation? »