What do I do if I require confirmation of the non-use of Germanwings flights for insurance purposes?
If you are making an insurance claim and require confirmation that you have not used your flights, you can request it here.
For organisational reasons, it is only possible to request confirmation for the insurance once all travel dates have expired.
Please contact the respective airline for confirmation of the non-use of partner-airline flights.
Further questions regarding "Changing a booking and cancellation"
- Can I change the flight date and the name in the booking? »
- Can I cancel my booking? »
- What can I do if I can’t take my flight? »
- What do I do if I require confirmation of the non-use of Germanwings flights for insurance purposes? »
- Can it be cheaper to book a new flight rather than changing an existing booking? »