How can Miles & More award miles and status miles be retro-credited?
Miles for Germanwings flights can be credited retrospectively via "My bookings" by using the Germanwings booking code. It is possible to apply for retrospective credit of miles that have not been automatically credited for up to 6 months.
Your flight is not listed under „My bookings“?Please contact our service team via e-mail to email@example.com or via phone: +44 (0) 87 17 02 99 86 (GMT 7:00 - 20:00).
Further questions regarding "Earning Miles & More award miles with Germanwings"
- How can I earn status miles with Germanwings? »
- How can I earn award miles with Germanwings? »
- Are award and status miles credited for every booking? »
- How many miles do I earn per flight? »
- What mileage credit is given for One-stop flights? »
- When will the miles be credited? »
- Is it possible to earn miles as a family or a group? »
- I have not received any mileage credit yet. What could be the reason? »
- How can Miles & More award miles and status miles be retro-credited? »
- Is it possible to earn miles with the other Boomerang Club Partners? »
- Is it possible to exchange Boomerang Club miles into Miles & More award miles or the other way around? »
- Is it possible to change the credit for a flight (Miles & More miles or Boomerang Club miles) retrospectively? »
- How long are status miles valid? »
- What are status miles? »
- What is the Executive Bonus? »
- What are HON Circle miles? »