If your journey was for personal reasons and in the event of a dispute, you can appeal to the impartial cross-operator German Conciliation Body for Public Transport (SÖP, registered association),
Telephone: +49 (0)30 6449933-0 (Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm)
Fax: 030 6449933-10
Online complaint form
To be used in the event of:
• denied boarding, delay or flight cancellation;
• damage to, the destruction, loss or late delivery of your luggage, or;
• non-compliance with regard to the transport of passengers with disabilities or limited mobility
• you have already contacted Germanwings and have not received an answer within two months or
• you have not reached agreement with Germanwings on the processing of your complaint or the fulfilment of your claims.
• your monetary claim is between 10 € and a maximum of 5,000 €.
• your complaint has not already been processed by a national supervisory authority, e.g. the Federal Office for Civil Aviation, is or was not pending before a court of law, and has not been settled in a similar way.
• your journey was for personal reasons.
We would also draw your attention to the rules of procedure of the German Conciliation Body for Public Transport (registered association).