Can I book a Rail&Fly online ticket after the booking process is completed?
If you haven't reserved a Rail&Fly ticket for your Germanwings flight in the second step of the booking procedure, you can book one online at a later date in the My Germanwings section of our website.
Please note that for reservations made for two or more people you can only book tickets for all passengers, not for individuals.
Click here for more information on booking services at a later date.
Rail&Fly online tickets cannot be booked via Germanwings for flights operated by our partner airlines. The conditions of each respective airline apply.
If your booking consists of an etix® ticket number and/or a Germanwings flight booked via one of our partner airlines or through a(n) (online) travel agency, please contact the respective partner airline or travel agency to book Rail&Fly tickets.
Further questions regarding "Train tickets - Booking"
- How do I book a Rail&Fly ticket online? »
- How do I get my Rail&Fly online ticket? »
- Can I make changes to a Rail&Fly online ticket? »
- Can I cancel a Rail&Fly online ticket? »
- Which flights can I buy a Rail&Fly online ticket for? »
- Can I book a Rail&Fly online ticket after the booking process is completed? »
- What are the technical requirements for buying a Rail&Fly ticket online? »