- A Germanwings voucher can be used once for the value thereon. We do not make cash payments for any remaining credit. Each voucher is valid only for the booking and travel period indicated.
- If the current daily fare is higher than the value on the voucher, you can pay the remainder using another authorised method of payment or with another voucher. This may entail processing fees, which you can find in the GCC.
- The flight voucher can only be used to make bookings via the Germanwings website. The Germanwings call centre does not allow bookings with a voucher.
- Changes made to bookings are possible in line with the General Conditions of Carriage.
- Germanwings takes no responsibility for the los of vouchers or voucher codes. We do not issue replacements.
- The voucher is valid only for Germanwings flights with a 4U number and for services directly connected to Germanwings flights (e.g. luggage and special luggage surcharges or seat reservations). You may not book combi-packages (flight and hotel, etc.) or partner offers (e.g. Rail&Fly, hotels, rental cars or insurance) with vouchers. Nor can you use promotional vouchers to purchase standard vouchers.
- The voucher may only be used for private purposes. The re-sale of vouchers is expressly forbidden unless with prior Germanwings’ consent. In particular neither you nor any third party may sell vouchers on internet auction sites or other internet platforms.