Will I receive a ticket when booking a flight?
Germanwings is a "paperless" airline. Instead of a paper ticket, we will issue you with a booking reference or etix® ticket number, which you will need to show at the check-in desk (along with your identity card or passport) in exchange for a boarding card.
Depending on how you book you will receive your booking reference by e-mail, fax or directly at the airport desk.
Booking confirmations for flights operated by our partner airlines will be sent exclusively by e-mail.
Further questions regarding "General information on booking"
- How can I book? »
- What is the latest I can book? »
- How can I book additional services? »
- Do I need a visa to travel to any of your destinations? »
- Will I receive a ticket when booking a flight? »
- Is my booking transferable to another person? »
- What happens if I do not receive or have lost my booking confirmation or booking reference? »
- Can I reserve a seat when I book? »
- Do I have to confirm my flight reservation? »