Is my booking transferable to another person?
Yes. If you cannot travel on a Germanwings flight you have booked, it is possible to transfer your booking to another person. Name changes are possible on all Germanwings flights.
You can make name changes via the Germanwings call centre up to 2 hours before departure by giving the booking code for your flight. You can find the fee for making a name change here. If the current flight fare is higher than the fare originally paid for your ticket, you must also pay the difference.
If your booking consists of an etix® ticket number, name changes are unfortunately not possible.
Further questions regarding "General information on booking"
- How can I book? »
- What is the latest I can book? »
- How can I book additional services? »
- Do I need a visa to travel to any of your destinations? »
- Will I receive a ticket when booking a flight? »
- Is my booking transferable to another person? »
- What happens if I do not receive or have lost my booking confirmation or booking reference? »
- Can I reserve a seat when I book? »
- Do I have to confirm my flight reservation? »