How can I book?
We’ve made it as easy and quick as can be but always kept your needs in mind. You have a choice.
You can book:
- online using this website – form the comfort of your own home, from work or wherever you are. All you need is an Internet connection, a credit card and bank account details.
- Simply select the required day, destination and number of passengers on the “Booking” page. You will then be shown all the available flights corresponding to your requirements along with fares and tariff conditions.
- To complete your booking, simply follow the instructions step by step.
- At the end of the booking procedure you will be given a booking reference, which you should print out. You will need to give this booking reference or etix® ticket number at the check-in desk in order to receive a boarding card.
- Online bookings can be paid for by credit card or electronic debit transfer (ELV = only possible with a German bank account in euros). In the case of electronic debit transfer simply enter your name, bank sort code and account number and your account will be debited the relevant amount.
- by phoning our call centre (we charge a processing fee). You will receive personal advice from our sales team – regarding excess baggage, for example.
- on-site, at the Germanwings desk at Cologne/Bonn airport or at any other point of departure, with personal advice from our staff. We charge a processing fee.
Flights operated by our partner airlines can only be booked using Germanwings’ website.
Further questions regarding "General information on booking"
- How can I book? »
- What is the latest I can book? »
- How can I book additional services? »
- Do I need a visa to travel to any of your destinations? »
- Will I receive a ticket when booking a flight? »
- Is my booking transferable to another person? »
- What happens if I do not receive or have lost my booking confirmation or booking reference? »
- Can I reserve a seat when I book? »
- Do I have to confirm my flight reservation? »