Can I cancel my booking?
Bookings made in the Flex fare-bracket can be cancelled upon payment of a fee up to 30 minutes before departure via our call centre or at the airport counter.
Because of their low fares, regular Germanwings flight tickets cannot be cancelled.
If you are unable to use your flights as booked, you can of course make use of our rebooking option under "My Germanwings”, where you are given the opportunity to change the date of your flight or the name on the ticket. Route changes are not possible.
If your booking consists of an etix® ticket number and/or a Germanwings flight booked with one of our partner airlines or at a travel agency, and the booked fare bracket allows cancellation, please contact the relevant airline or travel agency to make the cancellation.
If you have booked a flight with a partner airline on the Germanwings website and the booked fare bracket allows cancellation, please contact the respective airline to make the cancellation.
Further questions regarding "Changing a booking and cancellation"
- Can I change the flight date and the name in the booking? »
- Can I cancel my booking? »
- What can I do if I can’t take my flight? »
- What do I do if I require confirmation of the non-use of Germanwings flights for insurance purposes? »
- Can it be cheaper to book a new flight rather than changing an existing booking? »