Can I add other services to my booking at a later date?
Of course. Even after you’ve finished the booking procedure you can still go online and add the following services:
- register luggage and excess luggage
- reserve or change a seat
- transport of golf equipment
- transport of a bicycle
- transport of pets
- transport of sport equipment:
surfboards, bodyboards, diving equipment, sailboards or hang-gliders
- transport of skis or snowboards
- boarding and disembarking assistance for deaf/dumb passengers
- transport of wheelchairs and the carrying of passengers with impaired mobility to the aircraft
- assistance for passengers with impaired mobility from check-in to the aircraft
- assistance for passengers with impaired mobility on aircraft steps
- boarding and disembarking assistance for visually-impaired passengers
- add a Rail&Fly ticket
You can make these changes up to 30 minutes before the flight departs.
You can upgrade your fare up to 72 hours before departure by contacting the call centre or at the airport counter. There is no processing fee if you book via the call centre.
For reasons of space we can only accept a limited amount of special luggage, such as bicycles or surfboards. If the space available has already been filled, you will not be able to select this service.
You can add extra services by contacting the call centre up to 30 minutes before departure.
If your booking consists of an etix® ticket number and/or a Germanwings flight booked with one of our partner airlines or at a travel agency, to add on services please contact the relevant airline or travel agency.
If you have booked a flight with a partner airline on the Germanwings website, to add on a service please contact the respective airline.