What are status miles?
Status miles are important to determine your status as a Frequent Traveller or Senator.
Each award mile you collect is credited to your account as a status mile.
Miles mean privileges, so if you collect 35,000 (if you live outside Germany: 100,000) status miles in any calendar year you become a Frequent Traveller. If you collect 130,000* miles in a calendar year you become a Senator. Your status is valid for two years.
You can find more information on the advantages of being a Frequent Traveller or Senator at: Miles & More status level.
Further questions regarding "Earning Miles & More status and award miles with Germanwings"
- How can I earn status miles with Germanwings? »
- How can I earn award miles with Germanwings? »
- Are award and status miles credited for every booking? »
- How many miles do I earn per flight? »
- What mileage credit is given for One-stop flights? »
- When will the miles be credited? »
- Is it possible to earn miles as a family or a group? »
- I have not received any mileage credit yet. What could be the reason? »
- How can Miles & More award miles and status miles be retro-credited? »
- Is it possible to earn miles with the other Boomerang Club Partners? »
- Is it possible to exchange Boomerang Club miles into Miles & More award miles or the other way around? »
- Is it possible to change the credit for a flight (Miles & More miles or Boomerang Club miles) retrospectively? »
- How long are status miles valid? »
- What are status miles? »