How can Miles & More award miles and status miles be retro-credited?
Miles for Germanwings flights can be credited retrospectively via "My bookings". It is possible to apply for retrospective credit of miles that have not been automatically credited for up to 6 months.
Your flight is not listed under „My bookings“?Please contact our service team via e-mail to email@example.com or via phone: +44 (0) 87 17 02 99 86 (GMT 7:00 - 20:00).
If your booking consists of an etix® ticket number, please use the PDF form here “… as well as all other airline partners” under the Flights heading (PDF).
Further questions regarding "Earning Miles & More award miles with Germanwings"
- How can I earn status miles with Germanwings? »
- How can I earn award miles with Germanwings? »
- Are award and status miles credited for every booking? »
- How many miles do I earn per flight? »
- What mileage credit is given for One-stop flights? »
- When will the miles be credited? »
- Is it possible to earn miles as a family or a group? »
- I have not received any mileage credit yet. What could be the reason? »
- How can Miles & More award miles and status miles be retro-credited? »
- Is it possible to earn miles with the other Boomerang Club Partners? »
- Is it possible to exchange Boomerang Club miles into Miles & More award miles or the other way around? »
- Is it possible to change the credit for a flight (Miles & More miles or Boomerang Club miles) retrospectively? »
- How long are status miles valid? »
- What are status miles? »